Robert Shawyer is our key speaker having delivered hundreds of seminars/workshops/lectures around the UK and internationally. Robert brings his unique attributes of actual experience on Construction Projects and in dealing with Contracts and Disputes with the extensive range of qualifications he has obtained. Robert invites questions during and after presentations and offers attendees his insight into what documents might actually mean and how they might actually affect Parties in the real as well as theoretical world of Construction.
The following titles are available as Full Day/Half Day/ Breakfast/Lunch and Evening Seminars to suite your needs:
- Construction Contract Law – An introduction
- Preparing and Defending Construction Claims – JCT Contracts
- Preparing and Defending Construction Claims – NEC3 Contracts
- JCT 2011 – Standard Building, Intermediate and Minor Works Contracts – Introduction
- JCT 2011 – Design and Build Contract – Introduction
- FIDIC Conditions of Contract
- JCT Sub-Contract Documentation – Preparation and Administration
- Adjudication training – Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 as amended by the Local Democracy Economic Development and Construction Act 2009 and the implied terms of the Scheme for Construction Contracts (England and Wales) Regulations 1998 as amended for England and Wales.
- ACA PPC 2000
- ACA Specialist Contract – SPC 2000
- ACA TPC2005
- NEC Contract 3rd Edition Main Options A-F
- NEC Sub-Contracts – Professional Services Contract
- Managing and Assessing Compensation Events under NEC3 Main and Sub-Contracts
- NEC Workshop facilitator for Employer/Project Manager/Supervisor/Contractor team
- JCT Workshop facilitator for Employer/Architect/Contract Administrator/Employer’s Agent/Contractor team
- Formation of Contracts and Letters of Intent
- Statutory and Contractual Payment terms
- Design Liability for Contractors and Consultants
- Mediator and Mediation training
- Adjudicator and Adjudication training
- Arbitrator and Arbitration training
- Advocacy training for ADR
- Getting the Contract right – Terms and Conditions and formation of Contracts
- NEC3 – Engineering and Construction Short Contract – Introduction
- NEC3 – Term Services Contract – Introduction
We have set Seminars however the above can be tailored to suite your needs. If you cannot see a relevant topic above please do not hesitate to contact us to enquire as we can usually produce a suitable seminar for you. All seminars are provided with an electronic copy of the presentation and CPD certificates for all attendees upon request.
Breakfast/Lunch and Evening Seminars: Robert J Shawer Ltd regularly provide these short seminars at venues throughout the UK. If you are interested in obtaining details as to when these events are run or if you would like to book one of these events internally please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive future invites or a proposal to suite your requirements.